Terms & Conditions
All parts are manufactured in our own workshop in Lancashire, we make every effort to keep stock levels up but due to high demand this is not always possible, so parts may need to be manufactured to cover orders.
The company we use for anodising state a turnaround time of 10 working days, again they are always busy and unavoidable delays can occasionally happen, these delays (although frustrating) are unavoidable and orders should be made allowing this.
We work on orders as they are placed on our website or over the phone, the time scales are set as this is the time it takes to complete the orders.
Our estimated delivery time for a complete kit delivered to a UK address is 5 working days, deliveries to European customers is 21 working days and 28 working days to other International destinations, these are estimated and cannot take into account customs clearance on parcels being sent outside the UK. We do our best to shorten these times as much as possible and try to get all parts sent without delays.
Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, however, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
We advise you that until the goods ordered are delivered to your address you should not dismantle your motorcycle or book workshop time with your mechanic.
Correctly supplied goods that are returned due to any circumstances will incur a 15% re-stocking fee and loss of initial postage costs that we incur, these include special one-off top yokes or coloured brake lines.
If you the customer requests any special modifications to an existing topyoke then this is classed as a special order and is non-refundable. This process may take an extra 5 working days to complete.
Goods that have been supplied incorrectly by ourselves may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to us within 7 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items are received in a resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition
- We cannot accept any items that have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account number if applicable, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
- All correctly supplied returned parts will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee, we do not credit back postage costs either way.
- Refunds for orders made via bank transfer will be refunded via company cheque and returned to the order address and made payable to the name on the original order.
Coolncomfy Ltd is not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Please advise us of any problems with shortages, incorrectly supplied parts or carrier damage within 7 days of receipt.
If in doubt ask us before purchase!
We advise certain parts including top yoke comfort kit conversions and performance braking parts must be fitted by trained professional mechanics as these parts incorrectly fitted could cause the motorcycle to be dangerous to use, Coolncomfy Ltd accept no responsibility from injury caused by incorrectly or unprofessionally fitted parts. Please make sure you inform your insurer about changes you make to your motorcycle.
Coolncomfy Ltd reserves the right to alter any or all of our current website details and pricing at any time.